Tuesday 18 October 2011

Stitch and Bitch

We are already over 20 months old and we are still going strong!

Stitch and Bitch (Uplands) Swansea was the brain child of myself and the lovely Claire D'auria. A need for a group of like minded people to come together, stitch and make new friends, and believe me it has done all if the above.

Over the last 20 months I have made some truly precious and life long friends at Stitch and we have become a tight unit. I know if I ever need anything my girls and boys will be there for me and vice versa.

The group is still growing and still very much open to all. Still Noah's Yard, still 7pm, still stitching and eating cake :)

4 comments:

  1. hey see you this thursday at noah's, nat!


    -amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fantastic :)
    There is a knitting club in Waterloo that I was thinking of going to - your one looks much cooler though! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like all these lovely ladies :)

    ReplyDelete