Saturday 15 October 2011

I wear Tatty Devine!




If you don't know her jewellery Tatty Devine is a creator of the most fun and vibrant jewellery in the country. Having worn jewellery for years and years on a regular basis, these days I only wear it on special occassions and when I do it's big and bold! Jewellery for me is about having fun.

However Tatty is not just about jewellery, she is also about interacting and giving to her customers. She runs workshops to create your own, she blogs, she is the package.



3 comments:

  1. We love a bit of tatty devine! They've just brought out a new book too!
    I'm blogging again under a new blog btw so its still me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that I love this, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks for the lovely blog post! x

    ReplyDelete